Monday, May 29, 2006

How To Change Email Language To English

DIR EN GREY - COLOGNE + + TIM EROTIC abspacken SPECIAL

Back from Cologne. A very nice city, even if we have (because Tim and Moritz Hängrigkeit) seen not much. We got ourselves shoots with Kölsch and went onto Konzi drunk. I again spent too much money, but in hindsight wars in any case value.

in concert we will be back playing our audacity. We have provided ultra jostles at the snake that came up and we have somehow mitteinreingestellt easily between middle and top. In the hall, we are left pre-run on the side quite well and have tried from the side reinzudrängeln. Start with some problems. Since machines with me first so Spassti held with glasses ne homily and I did non know whether to cry or kick him suffering from Mitt. Nen Really Honk. Then there was ne girl group that we have our "BREAK THROUGH" split maneuvers and were on einma in nem tank of ultra-nasty Visuchixxen.

One shouts "hey, that makes her just because you have so nen fatso" (she meant me XD) and when I roll over and see who it did not say that I see only ma nix. When I looked down and Knöttel've discovered, could speak and that was exactly as wide as high, I did something exceptionally self pinched say. That was me then NEN bit too poor. Moritz then came up and said to her, "You are Just jealous! LOOKING FOR YOU NEN OWN FAT SACK XD

Well the humor facts has the degree of this offense covered XD And so we were standing there in the middle. But I believe that this Tussn had frightened me, because I have done nothing ... but Tim had to suffer. Ettlich Lasting and even a punch in the face he suffered. What does it great harm, what you see in the videos. It is, unfortunately, all his life, mentally retarded since. Well, actually the same as before XD

And before we know it, we were in the third row, exactly in front of Kyo and have totally rocks .!!!! Was ultra geil XD Strangely, the people were there in the middle of a lot cooler. have shared water, talked during the breaks and made jokes about sagging together visual acuity in the rows ahead of us. Very cool.

Well. Here are the videos: TIM LIVE AND UNCENSORED! Abspacken + + + SPECIAL EROTIC STRIP 4 THE CHIXXXX!

Tim pr0n, pr0n !!!!! 11 111

have phun! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment